Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Nick of Time By Tim Down

Nick of Time By Tim Down

I honestly wish I could give this book a real rating, unfortunately the book had a hole in the package which caused rain to seep , soaking the book and not to mention something at the post office punctured the pages; it was real heavy and sharp because it punctured the last half to the book, adding insult to injury with the water, they’re out of copies so I’m just going to have to review this as ‘unreadable’ so my account allows me to get another book, hopefully this time the post office won’t be complete idiots and set something down on the book to where I have to throw it away upon arrival. I apologize for not being able to give a good or bad review on this book as it was completely destroyed. If it’s not my neighbors being thieves and taking my books, it’s the post office being idiots and setting 4000 pound items on top to make my book unreadable.

No comments:

Post a Comment