Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Jolt!: Get the Jump on a World That's Constantly Changing by Phil Cooke

Jolt!: Get the Jump on a World That's Constantly Changing by Phil Cooke is a book that allows us to change with the times in a a world that is constantly changing-constantly adapting, and this book helps us to adapt with the world outside as well as help us keep true to who we really are. He tackles through tough questions and advices as well as give views to understanding in the business, political and church world, showing them and us how to adapt with the times. After all we live in an advance technological world that’s going to keep getting more and more advanced as the years roll by. I liked the book, although it’s not really my cup of tea as I don’t keep up with the latest trends or technologies, which sometimes get me pretty lost. I did however learn a lot from the book and see things a little more clearer then I had before. I believe that someone who is a technology guru or even someone trying to keep up with the technology can learn to adapt and change with this book. It didn’t do much for more but it is a great book in helping to mold and change the lives of someone who does have trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment