Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Washington A Legacy of Leadership By Paul Vickery and Stephen Mansfield

Washington A Legacy of Leadership By Paul Vickery and Stephen Mansfield

George Washington - the ma who couldn’t tell a lie, the man who chopped down the cherry tree-made general, first to the battlegrounds of war, first for peace. There are may things that describe are first president-and this book covers all of that. I love the way this book starts the introduction and continues on with surprising information that a reader may not know. As a writer and reader myself, I loved the way the author brought his history together and really exploited who he was. I will say I learned things that I didn’t before and look forward in reading future biographies from this author. He gives a very detailed description on our first president’s life and backs it up with proof. I recommend this book for people who love to read biographies, you won’t be disappointed. The book is put together nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment