Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Final Summit A Quest to Find the One Principle That Will Save Humanity By Andy Andrews

The Final Summit A Quest to Find the One Principle That Will Save Humanity

By Andy Andrews


I never received this book it’s become quite a common thing with my neighbors and taking my packages. I’m going to have to get a PO box or something as this is not the 1st time this has happened. I’m sorry I can’t write an honest review of it. I received my last book. I don’t live in a very honest building as I’m sure I’ve mentioned before; and try to stay true to reading as that’s what I love to do. I’ll be getting a copy from eBay soon and be able to give it a honest review then so please stay tuned. The neighbor doing is is not only harassing me but is vandalizing my car to (I have no proof but unfortunately it is the case as to why my mail has been disappearing) I’ll be able to post an honest review soon. Thanks for understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment