Monday, January 31, 2011

The Truth About Dating, Love & Just Being Friends by Chad Eastham

I just got this book a few hours ago (it was a little slow getting here) and I have to say it really has opened my eyes up about dating. It's helped me discover a little bit about myself as well as dating, love and being friends from a guys perspective. Chad gets really into depth about everything a person needs to know; as well as the light humor portrayed in the book. There was a lot of interesting facts I learned while reading as well. I discovered that I have made similar mistakes in the past while dating and after reading this book I feel as if I have a better understanding and will begin to better myself so that next time I'm in a relationship-I won't be so hung up on trying to make sure I'm doing something right, but rather just enter into it naturally. I will sure be reading more of his books in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment