Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Quotable Rogue The Ideals of Sarah Palin in Her Own Words By Matt Lewis

The Quotable Rogue The Ideals of Sarah Palin in Her Own Words By Matt Lewis

For a political book I was on the fence even reading it-but the writer did a good job showing Sarah in a new light. He addresses certain issues that Palin has brought to our attention; and they are important issues at that. I think the writer had some strong views, and the book didn’t fall short. It’s a book that’s meant for the politician to be seen in a new light-and this book certainly provides it. It covers deep issues America has-and ways to solve them, unfortunately it will take more than just a motivational speaker and words to make it happen. I received a copy of this book free from book sneeze, all opinions written are my own and I was not required to write a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment